Terms and Conditions
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Our website checks stock against our distribution center stock at time of purchase so is not guaranteed as accurate in all circumstances.
- In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order if substitutions have not been selected.
When opting for substitutions, this means when a product within an order is unavailable, we shall replace it with a similar product of equal or higher value.
We deliver to Ireland and the UK
Click & Collect
This service is completely free.
- All prices are including VAT
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. - We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- You may request ‘sale-or-return’ when ordering online, which is offered subject to agreement in advance of delivery with the delivering store, subject to any specific conditions as notified by the store.
Cancellations & complaints
- Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in a saleable condition to your nearest store.
- In the event of a complaint please contact us. Alternatively, email -email@example.com- giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 working hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 working hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
Security of employees
Absolute Organic Wine Limited take the safety and security of our employees seriously and protects its staff from violence, threatening behaviour and verbal abuse. Our employees can now use devices to monitor and record incidents where they feel their personal safety is at risk. Audio recordings obtained through these devices may be used to take action against offenders and may be used in criminal and civil proceedings.
Reviews, comments & content
- Users of this website may post reviews, ratings, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- The name associated with your online account will be published against each product review left.
- We reserve the right, to remove or edit any content if illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or objectionable.
- In the first instance please contact your local store by email or telephone, as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the website.
- This website is operated by Absolute Organic Wine Limited. Registered address: 12-14 High Street Draperstown Co Derry Northern Ireland bt457aa. Tel. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website allows you to indicate where you would like delivery or collection before ordering. By default, our website shows the pricing in Ireland.
In the vast majority of cases, the total for your order will be exactly the same as an order placed in Ireland however delivery charges will be different to those that live in Northern Ireland as the Store is located in Northern Ireland.
Please be aware additional discounts and promotional offers are only applicable when you buy 6 or more bottles. We reserve the right to withdraw these offers at any point.
Updated: November 2018